The Norfolk Community League is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for Norfolk residents and strengthening community spirit by organizing social, family-based, fundraising, and charitable activities. Membership is a key component to making this happen. NCL Members enjoy access to groups and clubs as away to meet people in town and make new friends. Membership dues help us plan events that are fun for members and the community. They are also important for our fundraising efforts that raise money we distribute to organizations like Norfolk Public and King Philip Schools, and the Norfolk Fire Dept. Become a member.
NCL donates $7,000 Fall 2012 Disbursement
In November, NCL disbursed a total of $7,000 toward the following worthy organizations and causes which serve our community:
- H. Olive Day School - Smart Board
- Freeman Kennedy School - Massachusetts Aggression Reduction Center Parent Presentation
- K.P. High School International Club
- K.P. Parents Network - programs and events
- Inspiration Performing Troupe
- Norfolk Advocates For Children - Support Group for child abuse victims
- K.P. Dare- educational programs
- Norfolk Public Library - Annual Science Museum Pass
- Norfolk Children’s School - playground equipment
- Norfolk Cooperative Preschool - scholarship
- Norfolk Girl Scout Troop #74762
- Norfolk Girl Scout Troop #3616
- Norfolk Cub Scouts- Pack #125
- Hockomock YMCA - Reach Out to Youth and Families Campaign
Stay informed of NCL's news and events.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our emails.
Annual NCL Membership Drive
Fun NCL Events Scheduled!